Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update on Ultrasound/IUGR

I had my Ultrasound and GREAT NEWS!!!! Baby Mason is growing wonderfully! he measures 4 days AHEAD.

My Fundal heighth also increased by 5w in the last 2 weeks. My doctors are very happy with how things are going, I feel like crud though because I lost almost 2 lbs so my total weight gain is 6 1/2lbs at nearly 28w.

We got some wonderful 3D/4Dpics of baby mason and he has his daddy's nose I think. he's gonna be such a cute little chubster. At 27w3d he weighs in at a whopping 2lb5oz!

I got my flue shot and discussed possibly having my planned Csection at about 37.5-38w instead of 39w so hopefully I can have a bit of extra time to heal. It might bother some ppl that I want to do this but since I'm having a planned Csection and VBAC is out of the question for me who's to blame me if I want to have a bit of time before xmas to begin to recover, as long as he's healthy and big!

No comments:

Post a Comment